As a FACS alumnus, you have unique opportunities to assume leadership roles, volunteer with other alumni and students, and create lasting connections with the college and your classmates.
Stay in touch with your FACS Family
With more than 17,000 alumni around the world, the University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences has a vibrant, diverse group of graduates. Stay up-to-date on the latest alumni and college news with our e-newsletter, which is sent in the fall and spring to all alumni. And we are happy to celebrate your achievements, so feel free to share your good news with us, or let us know if your email address has changed.
Share Your News Update Contact Info Read Latest Newsletter
We'd love to hear from you. Email us at FACSAlumni@uga.edu or drop by 224 Dawson Hall.
Connect on Social
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram
- Alumni Awards honorees recognized at annual celebration one day ago
- Cotwright takes key director role with USDA Food and Nutrition Service 5 days ago
- FACS Day at the Capitol Brings Leaders Together from Across the State one week ago
- Fox and Bailey headline FACS Alumni Awards honorees 4 weeks ago
- Get to know Dean Anisa Zvonkovic about 5 months ago