As a FACS alumnus, you have unique opportunities to assume leadership roles, volunteer with other alumni and students, and create lasting connections with the college and your classmates.
Stay in touch with your FACS Family
With more than 17,000 alumni around the world, the University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences has a vibrant, diverse group of graduates. Stay up-to-date on the latest alumni and college news with our e-newsletter, which is sent in the fall and spring to all alumni. And we are happy to celebrate your achievements, so feel free to share your good news with us, or let us know if your email address has changed.
Connect on Social
- “Everybody came back changed”: Innovative program creates lifelong opportunities 2 weeks ago
- Bolding to lead college’s alumni relations, annual giving efforts 2 months ago
- Fee-only financial planning company seeks to reach the broader Athens community about 3 months ago
- From FACS legislative aide to Superior Court judge 4 months ago
- Griffeth named college’s director of development 5 months ago