As a FACS alumnus, you have unique opportunities to assume leadership roles, volunteer with other alumni and students, and create lasting connections with the college and your classmates.
Stay in touch with your FACS Family
With more than 17,000 alumni around the world, the University of Georgia College of Family and Consumer Sciences has a vibrant, diverse group of graduates. Stay up-to-date on the latest alumni and college news with our e-newsletter, which is sent in the fall and spring to all alumni. And we are happy to celebrate your achievements, so feel free to share your good news with us, or let us know if your email address has changed.
Connect on Social
- College celebrates alumni, friends at annual Alumni Awards event 2 months ago
- FACS Connection News Digest - March 18, 2022 2 months ago
- Virtual FACS Day at the Capitol brings leaders together across the state 3 months ago
- Tinsley headlines FACS Alumni Awards honorees 4 months ago
- Nine FACS grads named to Bulldog 100 list about 6 months ago