“Weight Stigma and Disordered Eating: Insights from Social Psychology”
Dr. Jeffrey Hunger is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Miami University.
*If you are interested in attending this Seminar, please email Staff Support, Amber Tweebeeke, to receive the Zoom link and password.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
11:30am - 12:20pm
Contact: Emma Laing
Tags: fdn seminar
Add to Calendar 01/27/2021 11:30 AM 01/27/2021 12:20 PM America/New_York “Weight Stigma and Disordered Eating: Insights from Social Psychology” “Weight Stigma and Disordered Eating: Insights from Social Psychology” Zoom Zoom MM/DD/YYYY
More events in Foods and Nutrition
- “The Impact of Exercise and Nutrition on Bone Health” Mar 10, 2021
- “Influence of Microbiota -Vagal -Brain Signaling on Appetitive Feeding Behavior” Mar 17, 2021
- “Systems Genetics of Glutathione Metabolism and Its Effects on Health” Mar 24, 2021
- “The Gut and Brain of Lifestyle Intervention in Overweight and Pre-diabetic Individuals” Mar 31, 2021
- Dr. Edward Sazanov - Title to be announced Apr 7, 2021