FACS Extracurricular Series | Virtual Fitness Event
We hope you enjoyed the virtual fitness session featuring former UGA football player and alumnus Kelin Johnson (BA 2012). Kelin is the owner of Three Keys Training in Atlanta, Ga.
Couldn't attend? View his workout session!
Office and desk-side stretches and excercises
View Kelin's tips for staying active at work!
- Intro - 5 minutes
- Workout - 40 minutes (get ready for a full body workout including upper body, lower body and core)
- Work Tips - 10 minutes (tips on how to improve productivity working from home, workout tips, eating habits and more)
- Close - 5 minutes
If you have these items at home, be sure to have them ready for your workout. If not, don’t worry! Kelin will adjust the workout as needed.
- Dumbbells 5, 10, 15, 20 pounds
- Ankle & knee bands
- Exercise mat
- Towel & water bottle
Kelin Johnson is a former 4-year Division-1 athlete playing football in the Southeastern Conference (SEC) for the University of Georgia under Coach Mark Richt.
His extensive football career includes SEC Championship in 2005, Sugar Bowl Championship in 2007, ranking UGA Football number two in the nation, playing in a total of four Bowl Games and ending senior year as a defensive football team captain.
As an active volunteer and leader in the communities, Kelin’s efforts have been well recognized resulting in several awards including the Howell Community Service Award in 2006, the Coach Van Halanger Leadership Award and the Allstate American Football Coaches Good Works Team Award in 2007.
Sports broadcasting on both the collegiate and high school levels have diversified his network of influence and developed his ability to effectively communicate and influence professionals in the field, athletes and the general public.
More events in College - General
- FACS Extracurricular Series: Buying Your First Home Mar 16, 2021
- Student Leadership Advisory Council Meeting - March Mar 24, 2021
- Student Leadership Advisory Council Meeting - April Apr 21, 2021