SAVE the DATE: Dr. Richard Lewis Virtual Retirement Reception
The “Richard Lewis Undergraduate Research Scholarship Fund” has been established to honor Dr. Lewis’ commitment to education, service, and to encourage the next generation of nutrition scientists to tackle the world’s health and wellness problems. If you would like to make a gift to honor Dr. Lewis’ legacy and help train the next generation of FACS scientists, please Send a Gift Here. Select the Richard D. Lewis Research Scholarship Fund - 75957003 from the drop down menu.
More events in Foods and Nutrition
- “Weight Stigma and Disordered Eating: Insights from Social Psychology” Jan 27, 2021
- “Pros and Cons of Hemoglobin A1c as a Diagnostic Method for Diabetes” Feb 3, 2021
- Dr. Jamie Gahche - Title to be announced Feb 10, 2021
- Speaker and Title to be announced Feb 17, 2021
- Dr. Ninfa Pena-Purcell - Title to be announced Feb 24, 2021