Educating the leaders of tomorrow on sustainability engages youth in their community and helps to build resilient communities.
Make a difference
- Get your kids interested in reducing waste through recycling and composting.
- Get your local school to take the cool school challenge and plant a school garden.
- Work with youth to help them understand climate change and the impact it has on wildlife and wildlands.
- Learn to use energy wisely so you don’t become an Energy Hog.
- Better understand the environment and what you can do through the Environmental Kids Club.
- Provide a global perspective of sustainability by learning about ecoliteracy.
- Host a Catalog Canceling Challenge at your school.