Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Center for Housing and Community Research
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- Koonce honored for commitment to public service and outreach one month ago
- 5 reasons to file: Free tax assistance from UGA VITA program 2 months ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2021 11 months ago
- Jan 1 - Mar 30 2021 Radon Newsletter one year ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, March 2021 one year ago