Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Housing and Demographics Research Center
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- UGA students offering free tax prep services through VITA program 6 days ago
- Oct 1-Dec 30 Radon Newsletter 2020 3 weeks ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, December 2020 3 months ago
- July-September 2020 Radon Newsletter 4 months ago
- UGA receives $6.2 million grant to provide relationship, financial training 4 months ago