Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Center for Housing and Community Research
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- UGA tax preparation program helps Georgians claim over $2 million in refunds 7 months ago
- UGA Radon Education program promotes awareness, home testing 7 months ago
- Koonce honored for commitment to public service and outreach 9 months ago
- 5 reasons to file: Free tax assistance from UGA VITA program about 11 months ago
- Healthy Indoor Environments Newsletter, June 2021 one year ago