Our faculty develop and implement programming that makes a real difference in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Programs cover a range of topics including consumer economics, financial management, workforce preparedness, housing, and community development. FACS Extension educates families to become healthier, more productive, financially independent, and environmentally responsible throughout the state.
- Consumer Economics & Financial Planning
- Center for Housing and Community Research
- UGA Greenway
- Radon Testing and Education
- Extension workshop offers free estate planning education 2 months ago
- Athens fifth grader wins radon education poster contest 6 months ago
- UGA tax preparation program helps Georgians claim over $2 million in refunds one year ago
- UGA Radon Education program promotes awareness, home testing one year ago
- Koonce honored for commitment to public service and outreach one year ago