College of Family and Consumer Sciences
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation|
|PhD||Management Information Systems||Seoul National University||2018|
|MS||Management Information Systems||Seoul National University||2014|
|BS||Architecture, Business||Seoul National University||2011|
- FHCE 5100/7100: Consumer Policy: AI Ethics and Policy
- FHCE 4900/6900: Data for Consumer Analytics
- FHCE 4000/6000: Consumer Analytics: Evidence-Based Strategy
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization||Title||Years of Service|
|The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania||Post-doctoral Fellow||2018-2022|
Areas of Expertise
- Application, Impact, and Design of AI and Emerging Technologies
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Trust in and Adoption of AI Systems
- Algorithmic Management: Designing Fair & Responsible AI in HRM
- Future of Work and Metaverse in Workplaces
- Customer Churn Management
- Hyanghee Park, Daehwan Ahn*, and Joonhwan Lee. "Towards a Metaverse Workspace: Opportunities, Challenges, and Design Implications." ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 2023 (CHI 2023). *Daehwan Ahn is a corresponding author.
- Hyanghee Park, Daehwan Ahn*, Kartik Hosanagar, and Joonhwan Lee. “Designing Fair AI in Human Resource Management: Understanding Tensions Surrounding Algorithmic Evaluation and Envisioning Stakeholder-Centered Solutions,” ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 2022 (CHI 2022). *Daehwan Ahn is a corresponding author.
- Hyanghee Park, Daehwan Ahn, Kartik Hosanagar, and Joonhwan Lee. “Human-AI Interaction in Human Resource Management: Understanding Why Employees Resist Algorithmic Evaluation at Workplaces and How to Mitigate Burdens,” ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 2021 (CHI 2021).
- Kong, Sung Hye, Daehwan Ahn, Buomsoo Kim, Karthik Srinivasan, Sudha Ram, Jung Hee Kim, Nam H. Cho, and Chan Soo Shin. (2020). “A Novel Fracture Prediction Model Using Machine Learning in a Community‐Based Cohort,” JBMR Plus: e10337.
- Daehwan Ahn, Hyanghee Park, and Byungjoon Yoo. (2017). “Which Group Do You Want to Travel with? A Study of Rating Differences among Groups on Online Travel Reviews,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications.
- Daehwan Ahn, Seongmin Jeon, and Byungjoon Yoo. (2017). “What’s Your Real Age?: An Empirical Analysis of Identity Fraud in Online Game,” Information Systems and e-Business Management.