Academic advising is an important component of your academic experience at the University of Georgia. You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Find your advisor’s name in the contact list below, and then follow the instructions for scheduling an advising appointment.
Schedule Your Advising Appointment
- Go to sage.uga.edu and log in with your MyID and password
- Select the "My Success Network" option in the lefthand menu and locate your FACS Primary Advisor in the alphabetized list
- Click "Schedule an Appointment" to access your advisor’s calendar
Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- Be sure to review your DegreeWorks audit before meeting with your advisor
- Review the Schedule of Classes
- Prepare a list of class options for the upcoming semester
- Note any questions that you have for your academic advisor
During the summer 2021 term and during new student orientation, the Student Success and Advising Center (SSAC) will continue to offer virtual academic advising appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: The best way to connect with us is through chat, email, or phone. If you plan to stop by the SSAC, please make an appointment, call ahead, or send an email. Our contact information is available here.
If you are communicating via email, please use your UGA email account to send messages directly to your academic advisor or the SSAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 UPDATES: For current information on UGA’s response to COVID-19, please make sure to check your UGA email often and visit uga.edu/coronavirus.
|Consumer Economics||Christie Sanders|
|Culinary Science & Nutrition||Beverly Hull|
|Family & Consumer Sciences Education||Melissa Garber|
|Fashion Merchandising||Anne Allen|
|Financial Planning||Christie Sanders|
|Furnishings & Interiors||Anne Allen|
|Housing Management & Policy||Christie Sanders|
|Human Development & Family Science: General (Last names A-L)||Julie Patterson|
|Human Development & Family Science: General (Last names M-Z)||Ahmaud Templeton|
|Human Development & Family Science: Child Life Emphasis||Julie Patterson|
|Nutritional Sciences||Beverly Hull|
|Social Entrepreneurship for Consumer Well-Being||Ahmaud Templeton|
FACS students on the Griffin campus will meet with Christie Sanders for academic advising.