As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- GAFCS urges celebration of families on International Day of Families 19 hours ago
- More than 500 graduates join growing FACS alumni family one day ago
- FACS Connection - May 14, 2021 one day ago
- FACS Connection - April 26, 2021 2 weeks ago
- FACS Connection - April 16, 2021 4 weeks ago